Disney•Pixar proudly presents a hilarious new animated Toy Story adventure. During one of Bonnie’s post-Christmas play dates, the “Toy Story” crew find themselves in uncharted territory when the coolest set of action figures ever turn out to be dangerously delusional. It’s all up to Trixie, the triceratops, if the gang hopes to ever return to Bonnie’s room. Toy Story That Time Forgot is an unforgettable tale packed with family fun and a must-have for every Pixar fan’s collection!
Available for the first time on Blu-ray™, Digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere on November 3rd.
You just can’t go wrong with Toy Story. We watched this 22 minute holiday special last December when it first premiered on ABC. Now it’s available on Blu-ray in time for Christmas this year, and my kids couldn’t be happier. They’ve seen all the movies in the Toy Story Trilogy, and they loved seeing their old favourites in this new story. Best of all, it has dinosaurs, so that instantly makes it cool in my house!
Even though this is a made-for-TV special, the animation quality and story is everything you’d expect to find in a Pixar short film. I do hope there are a few more specials in the works between now and the long awaited release of Toy Story 4!
Toy Story That Time Forgot is available at Amazon.
- Reptillus! – In this behind-the-scenes look at “Toy Story That Time Forgot,” the filmmakers share a peek at the origins of the Battlesaurs world and culture, and explain the character design and development of its greatest hero, Reptillus Maximus.
- Commentary – Commentary with “Toy Story that Time Forgot” director, Steve Purcell, and head of story, Derek Thompson, on the process of making “Toy Story That Time Forgot.”
- Toy Story Goes to Comic-Con – The “Toy Story that Time Forgot” team heads to San Diego to unveil the project to the public, led by their own longtime Comic-Con veterans, director Steve Purcell and head of story Derek Thompson.
- My Unexpected Friend – Feel the power – and sing along – as Reptillus Maximus expresses the depth of his feelings for Trixie in this 80’s-inspired karaoke video for his soulful ballad, “My Unexpected Friend.”
- Battlesaurs Animated Opening – A 2D animated opening for the fictional animated TV series, “Battlesaurs.”
- Deleted Scenes with Intros & Outros – “Toy Story That Time Forgot” director, Steve Purcell, introduces scenes that were developed and storyboarded for the special, but were ultimately cut from the final version:
- Battlesaurs Christmas
- Light of Play
- Prisoners of Bone
- Trixie’s Proposal
Win a Copy of Toy Story That Time Forgot on Blu-ray
One of my readers will win their own Blu-ray copy of Toy Story That Time Forgot! Enter in the giveaway widget below. This giveaway is open to residents of Canada and the US, 18+. All entries will be verified.
While you’re here, check out my other open giveaways on my Giveaway Page!
Disclosure: I received a sample item for review. All opinions expressed are completely honest and my own, based on my personal experience. Your experience may differ. This post contains affiliate links. This West Coast Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.