Tula Baby Carriers have become one of the most popular baby products out there. That’s no surprise to anyone familiar with their versatile features and gorgeous colors, prints and designs! This Flora Blue print is no exception.
Check out some of the features that make this carrier so popular!
- Gray canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in gray
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Tula carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
Scoring the right Tula can be tough sometimes because of their popularity. Thankfully, the amazing Vanessa at Green Path Baby is giving one of you the chance to own a Tula carrier in this beautiful Flora Blue print.
You can also find some other great products for yourself and your little one at Green Path Baby. Make sure to check them out for yourself!
Win a Tula Baby Carrier!
Enter in the giveaway widget below for your chance to win this gorgeous Tula Standard Baby Carrier in Flora Blue. Giveaway is open to residents of the US only and ends on June 26, 2016.
Click here to check out my other open giveaways and be sure to like me on Facebook!
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. All opinions and experiences are Conservamom’s. Open to US residents only, must be 18+. Confirmed winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an event you can contact Elia at Conservamom.