Welcome to the Tula Baby Carrier Giveaway
Hosted by Conservamom
Sponsored by Sprinkles Magazine
From the beautiful prints to the versatility in carrying, Tula Baby Carriers are one of the most popular carriers around! Here’s another chance to win one of these beauties for yourself!
Each Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
Have you been wanting one of your own? Here’s your chance! One lucky reader will a Tula Baby Carrier in this pretty Melody print.
Enter in the giveaway widget below. This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada, 18+. Ends on April 4 at 11:50 pm EST.
While you’re here, check out my other open giveaways on my Giveaway Page!
Disclosure: This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. All opinions and experiences are Conservamom‘s. Open to US & Canadian residents only, must be 18+. Confirmed winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an event you can contact Elia at Conservamom.