Spring has sprung! April showers bring May flowers and this beautiful Beco Soleil in the pattern Ellie. One lucky USA or Canadian resident will win this carrier! There are many benefits to soft structured carriers (SSCs) making them very popular among parents (including myself). Babywearing makes for happy babies and happy moms and dads! Baby is happiest when held close, and carriers allow for hands-free baby holding. With the snap of two buckles this carrier is easy to take on and off for shopping, going on a walk, or simply getting things done at home like eating! Wouldn’t you love to win this beautiful carrier for your spring and summer activities?
Beco Soleil carriers are well known for their versatility and selection in prints and patterns. This carrier came home with Mama Banana’s Adventures from MommyCon and will come to one of you! You can read Mama Banana Adventure’s Beco Gemini Review to see more about these carriers and brand.
Why Beco? The Beco Soleil comes in fantastic colours and has tons of great features:
- Soft structured baby carrier – front, hip & back carry positions
- Newborn (with Soleil Infant Insert – sold separately) to toddler (7 – 45 lbs/3.5 – 20.4 kg)
- Wide base & high back panel, large shaped ergonomic seat
- Padded headrest & leg openings
- Ability to cross straps across back
- Roomy pocket on waist belt
- Key ring & toy ring
- Phthalate free, latex free, lead free, BPA free
- Body 16″ wide x 17″ tall
- Shoulder straps adjustable from 23″ – 42″
- Padded waist belt adjustable from 28″ – 60″
- Weight capacity of the carrier: 7 – 45 lbs (3.2 – 20.4kg)
- Weight of the carrier: 1.5 lbs
This giveaway is open to legal residents of the USA or Canada, 18+. Void where prohibited. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to e-mail sent to address provided. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!
While you’re here, check out my other open giveaways on my Giveaway Page!