Welcome to the Tula Baby Carrier Giveaway
Hosted by Conservamom
I’ve been a babywearing mama for five years now, and I know the benefits firsthand of keeping baby close. Comfort is key, but I love me a pretty carrier too. That’s why Tula Baby Carriers are so popular! From the beautiful prints to the versatility in carrying, these are sought after for good reason! This is babywearing done in style, folks!
Each Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
Have you been wanting one of your own? Here’s your chance! One lucky reader will win one of these beautiful baby carriers in this chic Incognito zebra print. You can also purchase one at GreenPath Baby in any of the other wildly popular prints!
Enter below for your chance to win! This giveaway is open to residents of Canada and the US. Ends on August 1, 2015, at 11:59 pm EST.
While you’re here, check out my other open giveaways listed in the sidebar or in the menu (for mobile)!