Just a few weeks ago Gerber announced the launch of a very exciting product: their new all in one (AIO) cloth diaper! As a cloth diapering advocate and parent, this is really exciting news. Already carried by major retailers including Target and Amazon, this product is likely to reach consumers well before other brands of washable diapers. It may even serve as a gateway diaper into the wonderful world of cloth diapering and reusable products. We’re celebrating with an opportunity for our readers to win one of TWENTY diapers!
You can read a full Gerber AIO review and see more photos over at Mama Banana’s Adventures. Gerber All-In-One Diaper features include:
- Available in 3 sizes
- Small 8-18 lbs
- Medium 16-28 lbs
- Large 23-37 lbs
- Hook and Loop closure
- Stay put tabs to hold hook fabric when not on baby
- Open pocket under all-in-one insert for customizing absorbency
- Soft and trim waterproof PUL outer layer
- One-size booster, same size comes with all 65% polyester/35% rayon
- 100% cotton inner fabric (looks unbleached)
- Trans-Dry technology woven into lining (draws moisture into fabric)
- 65% polyester/35% rayon
- Blow out elastic band at top front and back of diaper
- Double gussets
- 4 colors: orange, sage, pink and royal blue
Enter to win below. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only, 18+.
While you’re here, check out my other open giveaways listed in the sidebar or in the menu (for mobile)!
Disclosure: Mama Banana’s Adventures and participating bloggers were not compensated to run this giveaway and are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners will be contacted via email provided and have 48 hours to respond. If no response is given a new winner will be selected. So please check your e-mail, it will not be given out to the sponsor or anyone else. Questions about the review or giveaway should be directed to [email protected] Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.