Welcome to the Ergobaby Original Carrier Giveaway Event!
One of my favourite must-have accessories for any mama or mama-to-be is a baby carrier. A good carrier will serve you well from those first newborn days right through to toddlerhood. From walking your colicky newborn around at two in the morning, to grocery shopping with a sleeping infant, to nursing your baby on the go, to running errands with a toddler, and then pretty much anything you have to do when you have an older child along too. A carrier saves your arms, your back, and your sanity!
Rose ou Bleu, a modern baby boutique based in Montreal, Quebec, is generously sponsoring this Ergobaby Original Carrier in my favourite Night Sky print for one lucky Canadian winner! Rose ou Bleu carries an impressive selection of items for the nursery and for playtime, and the friendly folks there are always happy to help with practical information and advice so you can find the right product to meet your needs. They also offer an online baby registry so expectant moms can easily let friends and family know just what they need. Rose ou Bleu offers full-service online shopping and FREE delivery in Canada on orders over $150.
- 100% cotton shell and lining
- 3 carry positions: front, back and hip
- Baby weight range: 7*-45 lb. (3.2*–20 kg) *newborn with infant insert
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt
- Large zippered storage pocket
- 5 position adjustable hood
- Stitching: reinforced at all fabric intersections for extra durability
- Shoulder strap length range: 24”-44” (61cm-112cm)
- Waist belt circumference range: 26”-55” (66cm-140cm)
- Shoulder strap padding: 1” high density PU foam
- Designed in the USA
Disclosure: This West Coast Mommy and participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment.