We are all global citizens, and many of us are concerned about global issues like climate change, oceans in crisis, conserving the Arctic and our freshwater supplies and endangered wildlife and habitat loss. These are such huge issues it can sometimes seem overwhelming to think about how to help. We can take small steps in our own homes to reduce waste, conserve energy, and shrink our carbon footprint, but we can also direct our support to organizations working towards those same goals on a larger scale.
Here’s a simple thing you can do to be part of the solution. This Christmas, you can give a meaningful gift and help support WWF-Canada’s conservation work at the same time by symbolically adopting one of over thirty animal species. Order priority shipping by December 20 to get delivery before Christmas!
Each adoption kit includes:
- A high-quality wildlife plush
- A personalized 5″ x 7″ adoption certificate
- A stunning species poster and information pamphlet about the work your gift will help support
- And one of three reusable gift bags of your choice
The product page includes information on why you should adopt that species and the threats they face. WWF-Canada also carries some Classroom Kits with resources for teachers and items like stickers or bookmarks for students.
You’ll receive an applicable tax receipt for a portion of your purchase, and if you adopt two species or make a purchase of $80+ before taxes, you’ll receive free shipping too.
Rest assured every wildlife and doll plush is made to the same high standards for quality and environmental responsibility:
- Dolls are appropriate for ages three and up
- No living creatures were harmed to make these products
- All packaging materials are printed on 100% recycled paper
- No harmful dyes were used
- All products conform to standard fire safety regulations
- All plush conform to ÖKO-Tex’s standard 100 for baby clothing
- All plush are tested following EN 71 part 1, 2, 3
- Plush contains no PVC or other materials with chlororganics
- Doll materials (polyester & cotton) adhere to CPSIA / ASTM product safety standards
- The bag is 100% recyclable and made with up to 50% recycled content.
WWF-Canada‘s work has evolved from protecting particular wildlife species and habitats to protecting life on Earth – including our own. Today, WWF Canada works to secure the future of healthy, thriving ecosystems and help people live in harmony with nature.
Give a gift that any animal lover will enjoy, and contribute to a healthy planet at the same time! Adoption kits start at $40. Take a look at the more than thirty animals available to symbolically adopt at WWF-Canada. Which one would you choose to give?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation. Nevertheless, all opinions expressed are completely honest and my own, based on my personal experience. Your experience may differ.