Like pretty much every kid, my girls love anything crafty and creative. Look around on Pinterest and you’ll find hundreds of fun craft projects, but so many Easter crafts I see are beyond my two-year-old or require me to do most of the work (which makes my independent-minded toddler very unhappy). I’m always on the lookout for easy projects that both of my girls can do, so I asked some of my favourite bloggers to share their best toddler and preschooler-friendly Easter crafts. Here’s what we came up with for you!
Follow the links below to get full instructions and more pictures for each Easter craft project:
- Tissue Paper Butterflies from My Kids Guide
- Tie-Dyed Easter Eggs from Frugal Mom Eh
- Easy Easter Party Hats from Momless Mom
- Tissue Paper Flowers from yours truly, This West Coast Mommy
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Toddler Craft: Bunny, Carrot, and Chick from The Parenting Patch
- Easter Basket from Ottawa Mommy Club
- Easy Easter Diorama from Merry About Town
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies from Forgetful Momma
- Tissue Paper Easter Egg from Kitchen Counter Chronicle
- Easter Bunny Puppet from Tales of Mommyhood
- Peek-a-boo Bunny and Chicks (scroll down) from Sensitive Mommy
What Easter crafts have you and your kids made this year?