Are you a brand, PR rep, crafter, Etsy shop, or independent consultant looking to promote your product or service? I am now accepting submissions for listings in This West Coast Mommy’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide. This guide will feature gifts perfect for the whole family – babies, kids, moms, dads, and the home. Feel free to check out last year’s Holiday Gift Guide to see what I offer.
I have several options available to suit your needs:
- Feature review post – A review post includes full product information, photos, my personal opinion, links to your website/shop and social media accounts, as well as information about your holiday promotions or coupons. You will also receive a listing on my Holiday Gift Guide page for the duration of the event and through to the end of December. I require a non-returnable, full-size product for review purposes. All shipping costs, taxes, duties, etc. are your responsibility.
- Review and giveaway post – I would be happy to host a giveaway in conjunction with a full review of your product (see above for features included in a review post). Giveaways increase reader interest and drive more traffic to your website or shop. Giveaways may be for products or gift certificates, and you are responsible for shipping your prize to the winner. All giveaways receive additional promotion through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, giveaway websites, and linkies. (Please note there is a fee for hosting a giveaway without an associated review.)
- Listing without a review – If you’re not interested in a review or giveaway, I am also available to write a feature about your product or service with full product information, pictures (provided by you), links to your website/shop and social media accounts, as well as information about your holiday promotions or coupons. You will also receive a listing on my Holiday Gift Guide page for the duration of the event and through to the end of December. Please contact me for pricing.
All options include:
- Feature blog post on This West Coast Mommy with links to your website/shop and social media accounts, as well as information about any holiday promotions you’re offering
- Button ad/image and listing on the 2014 This West Coast Mommy Gift Guide page
- Inclusion on a dedicated Pinterest 2014 Holiday Gift Guide board
- Promotion via Facebook and Twitter
Products and services must fit the niche and tone of This West Coast Mommy. I only accept products I believe will benefit and be of interest to my readers. All sponsored/paid posts will be marked as such at the end of the post.
If you’re interested in being featured in This West Coast Mommy’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide, please contact me through the form below.