Wow, April’s half over and Easter is almost here! I’ve always got my eye out for crafts that my preschooler can do with minimal help, and there are so many great Easter and spring themed crafts out there right now. I’ve collected a few easy crafts suitable for younger kids like mine and a couple that might require a little bit of grown-up help but are still toddler and preschooler-friendly. I hope you find at least one or two here that you and your little one can enjoy together.
- Tissue Paper Flowers (this one is from yours truly!). Here’s how to create a beautiful table centrepiece for Easter dinner from upcycled tissue paper and pipe cleaners.
- Easy Marbled Easter Eggs from Mommy Kat and Kids. Who knew it was so easy to create this pretty marbled effect?
- Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail Peeps Wreath from Life Love Liz. This easy craft uses cute little marshmallow Peeps candies and costs only a few dollars to make.
- Pipe Cleaner Flowers and Bunnies from Family, Food, and Travel. Look what you can make with a handful of pipe cleaners, pom poms, googly eyes, and glue!
- That’s One Cute Chick! from Mom vs. the Boys. I love this adorable Easter chick made from your child’s hand prints.
- Easter Sensory Basket for Kids from Country Fit Family. Some great ideas for an Easter themed sensory bin, perfect for open-ended, sensory play.
- Natural Easter Egg Dye from Herbal Academy of New York. Consider dying your eggs naturally using fruit and veggies you already have in your kitchen.
- DIY Newspaper Easter Wreath from 1 Heart, 1 Family. Forget store-bought wreath forms. Find out how easy it is to make your own.